[jbosstools-dev] BPEL coretests dependency

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Sep 10 04:58:42 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 10:26:39AM -0400, Rob Cernich wrote:
>Looks like the issue is that we're still pointing to a nightly build, as opposed to a fixed development or stable build.

yes AND that coretests never was supposed to be on big giant mix of a tiny testing framework and components actual unit tests.
It wasn't planned to be something shared between separate releases etc.

Thus for this specific issue - detaching the tests from org.jboss.tools.tests seems the simplests or we need to include the testing framework/utilities into something separate (or part of the core if must be)

>Paul, can you go through everything in the JBTIS TP and verify that it is being fed by stable sources?

+1

/max