[jbosstools-dev] Need Example for Facets, Runtimes and Servers

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 21:06:54 EDT 2013

> cool - would love to see the changes in SY for this once you got something
> (like a github commit link or PR).

Below is the link to my working branch.  So far, all I have are some runtime components for SY and FSW.  Next is to update the new wizards to allow users to specify a runtime, if they have or want to, then generate the forked models in EMF, then fork the tools to handle the changes.  Also need to update the m2e configure task so it recognizes the correct project facet version.

https://github.com/rcernich/tools/tree/multiple_models

One thing I'm still not certain about is how to restrict deployment to those servers which have the SY runtime component installed.  The "Run as->Run on server" functionality let's me target my project to any server, regardless of whether or not SY is installed.  This isn't a big deal, but since I'm cleaning things up, it would be nice if I got this working too.