[jbosstools-dev] New approach to assembling the staging site used to produce the JBoss Tools aggregate site

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 23:27:07 EDT 2013

In JBIDE-15482 [0] Denis proposed a new way to host our staging builds.
Instead of a "current" and "previous" build, which we'd list by hand in
a composite site [1], he suggested we would do better to use timestamped
builds and generate [2] the composite site [3] dynamically.

I now have a first draft of such a timestamp-based generated composite
site [3].

In the coming days, I hope to move the master jobs over to use this new
system, which relies on the updated publish_new.sh script [4] instead of
the older publish.sh script [5].

If you have any feedback or concerns, please attach them to the JIRAs
[0], [5].

[0] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-15482
[1]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/_composite_/core/trunk/compositeArtifacts.xml