[jbosstools-dev] How should we deal with components of projects which have not changed since JBT 4.1.0.Final (eg., jbosstools-base/runtime) ?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Sep 30 05:17:00 EDT 2013

In my mind it is very simple: if you are in the same git repository you are released together.

If something doesn't fit that model we should consider moving them out to separate repo/build.

This won't remove the issue completely though, but do we really want to go down to the smallest
part (plugins) and manually exclude them ?

/max