[jbosstools-dev] Replacement of deprecated teiid runtime client plugins

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 14:58:05 EDT 2014

> >> about going from 3 to 1 plugins we need to heck p2 metadata is right to
> >> avoid issues.
>
> Can you elaborate on this as not totally sure what your thinking is (it is
> Friday after all!)

I suspect Max is talking about ensuring the feature information is correct so that the other two plugins get uninstalled during an update (i.e. same feature, one included plugin vs. three).  Or that p2 info is added so that updates are successful, e.g. this feature also provides "blah."  Simply put, you should be able to update an existing install that has the three plugins, with the new version that has one plugin, without error.