[jbosstools-dev] tern.java forum

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:26:11 EDT 2014

Hi Max,

I would like to explain more my roadmap (like Tern Tooling
>> https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/wiki/Tern-Toolings to provide
>> Eclipse wizards to create JSON type definitions, server plugin and
>> CodeMirror/Ace/Orion editor plugged with tern).
>>

> I don't see this as something that make sense in tern.java core - but if
> its just additions that
> can be installed separately fine by me.

We have discussed about that. It's exactly that I have done. There are 2
plugins :

 * tern.eclipse.ide.tools.core<https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/tree/master/eclipse/tern.eclipse.ide.tools.core>
 * tern.eclipse.ide.tools.ui<https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/tree/master/eclipse/tern.eclipse.ide.tools.ui>

and when you install tern.java you can select or not "Tern Tooling"  in the
update site.

>  What do you think about this idea of Google Groups "tern.java"?
>>

> sounds like a good idea - send link when you got it ? :)

Cool! I will do it.