[jbosstools-dev] Standalone Browsersim is back

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 10:15:07 EDT 2014

It's also available in Nexus:

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/jboss/tools/vpe/browsersim/org.jboss.tools.vpe.browsersim-standalone/3.5.0-SNAPSHOT/

Should we link to it on tools.jboss.org? I can add this to the release
guide if we want to upload it on Sourceforge and link to it from the
download pages, eg., on the list of zips here:

http://tools.jboss.org/downloads/jbosstools/luna/4.2.0.Beta1.html

Ref:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14035?focusedCommentId=12993950&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12993950