[jbosstools-dev] Proposed change to JBT target platform 4.40.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT: PowerMock

Jeff Cantrill jcantril at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 07:59:10 EDT 2014

Max,

Reference https://github.com/jcantrill/jbosstools-openshift/commits/jbide_17919_snapshot_file_name_not_refreshed for how I used it to resolve the issue.  In regards to the importance, I don't really have a context to the schedule or priority.  I suspect, however, the request could wait as the issue I resolved was identified as low priority; I pulled it from the queue in order to get my feet wet with the source code.

The alternative would be to split the change into test and code and push the tests in a later commit.  This is not ideal IMO but it would eliminate the dependency in the short term.