[jbosstools-dev] Download Manager URL for EAP 6.3

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 09:32:40 EDT 2014

 From Jboss.org it uses
http://www.jboss.org/download-manager/file/jboss-eap-6.3.0.GA-installer.jar

but from stacks.yaml for EAP 6.2 it have the following URL:
http://www.jboss.org/download-manager/jdf/content/origin/files/sha256/62/627773f1798623eb599bbf7d39567f60941a706dc971c17f5232ffad028bc6f4/jboss-eap-6.2.0.zip

I'm adding the jbosstools-dev list because it seems that the
download-manager URL have to be different for JBDS .

The URL was discussed on the thread "$0 subscription downloads - Stacks
integration with download manager"