[jbosstools-dev] Please test AngularJS Eclipse 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:03:58 EDT 2014

>  On 08/29/2014 12:11 PM, Angelo zerr wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
>  I would like to know if you have tested AngularJS 0.5.0 and if it works
> for you (highlight, completion etc).
>
>  If it works, Iwould liek to remove code which create DOM for Angular
> with custom JFlex. See
> https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues/84
>
>  Many thank's for your answer!
>
>  Regard's Angelo

Hi Victor,

>  Angelo,
>
> We've tested AngularJS v. 0.5.0.201408281218 and it works well for us.

Cool! OK I have removed "org.eclipse.angularjs.core.angularsource" content
type. See https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues/84
It should continue to work, but if you have time to retry it, it should be
very cool.

I have planed to create the 0.5.0 release in September if pascal have time
to do that. See https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues/89

For JSP Validator, it should be very cool if we can discuss about that to
improve WTP Validator to ignore element/attributes errors with an extension
point.
See
https://github.com/angelozerr/angularjs-eclipse/issues/80#issuecomment-53044063