[jbosstools-dev] What are you using in p2 repositories produced by build/CI ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 12:25:24 EST 2014

To get you thinking about what artifacts we mean, and which you might
use, here's a couple examples:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-openshift_master/logs/GIT_REVISION.txt
[contains the SHA used to create that CI build]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-openshift_master/logs/build.properties
[contains details re: slave used for the build]

--

Note that aggregate builds contain MORE metadata files. For example, we
currently create summaries of the contents of the aggregate based on

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-4.2.1.CR1-build-core/2014-11-23_23-27-39-B304/logs/ALL_REVISIONS.txt
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-4.2.1.CR1-build-core/2014-11-23_23-27-39-B304/logs/build.properties.all.xml

Does anyone use these?

Nick