[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Prepare for 4.2.1.Final / 8.0.1.GA (release is next week Dec 15 2014)

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 02:01:09 EST 2014

> On 08 Dec 2014, at 04:19, Nick Boldt <nboldt at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> his week is the "quiet period" in prep for 4.2.1.Final / 8.0.1.GA.
>
> You are required to update your root poms to point at the latest parent
> pom,

I assume you mean "If and only if the build your component is in has changed since 4.2.0.Final", correct ?

As otherwise we are going to have updates to *everything* which is what we don't want for our maintanence builds.

Just want to make sure the above is what you meant or to know if you found something in our build that requires *every* component to update parent Pom?