[jbosstools-dev] Website updates

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 06:33:49 EST 2014

Hello,

I finally managed to fix the poor indentation on the code blocks -> \o/
I also added syntax coloring based on 'prettify' (https://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/ <https://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/>), which has the benefit of colorizing the code like Eclipse does (more or less) -> \o/ \o/
You can see the result in action here -> http://tools.jboss.org/blog/2014-12-10-tip-1-foreach-template.html <http://tools.jboss.org/blog/2014-12-10-tip-1-foreach-template.html> <-

On a side note, I updated asciidoctor to version 1.5.2 (it's a bug fixes release), so you'll have to run 'bundle update' before building the site on your machine ;-)

Happy browsing !
Best regards,
/Xavier