[jbosstools-dev] Update Target Platform 4.40.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT to Luna M5

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 01:14:12 EST 2014

On 02/05/2014 12:11 AM, Denis Golovin wrote:
> Mickael,
>
> when I build it locally with mirroring my local mirror doesn't include
> sources.
> I guess that is expected behavior. Is that possible to force mirroring
> w/ sources?
Yes, you can run the command-line to mirror repo adding it the flag
"-Dmirror-target-to-repo.includeSources". Cf
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-maven-plugins/blob/master/tycho-plugins/target-platform-utils/src/main/java/org/jboss/tools/tycho/targets/TargetToRepoMojo.java#L82
. However, I don't see any good use case for this in our case. Can you
please elaborate on why you need to do it and can't work with the
recommended usages (use .target in IDE) ?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>