[jbosstools-dev] Update Target Platform 4.40.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT to Luna M5

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 03:19:38 EST 2014

Please stop saying .target is recommended. We would like it to be but it just can't be since:

It's slow
It needs to download everything on every new workspace
It often fails

Having the tp locally and use as direct platform works much better since

It's faster
I just need to point to the target dir on every workspace
It doesn't seem to fail(probably because I don't need to download everything every time ;)

/max (sent from my phone)