[jbosstools-dev] Starting 4.32.0 target-platform branch (based on Kepler SR2)

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 03:42:45 EST 2014

Hi all,

I created a new TP branch for 4.32.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT, which will be based on Kepler. See https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/tree/4.32.x .
For the moment, it consists in the following changes:
* JBIDE-16409: Use WTP 3.5.2 RC

Please try this new TP to build you component (on jbosstools-4.1.x branch) this PR and yell if there is anything shocking.
A snapshot of this TP is already published, so no need to build it locally

Try it with:
   $ cd /path/to/your/component
   $ mvn clean verify -Dtpc.version=4.32.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT

If I don't get bad new by the end of today, I'll update jobs and parent pom for 4.1.x branch to use this target-platform.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>