[jbosstools-dev] Update Target Platform 4.40.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT to Luna M5

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 13:10:20 EST 2014

On 02/06/2014 07:06 PM, Denis Golovin wrote:
> Problem is it is broken every time when TP is updated, not every new
> workspace. Eclipse seems to have problem with resolving the content
> from the same updated .target file.
> So it not that simple. What guys do they just wait as much as the can
> and keep older version of TP.
Please define "broken" (in a Jira ideally).
I've updated documentation to prefer using Preferences > PDE >
Target-Platform > Select TP | Reload instead of using "Set as target
platform". I have the impression this works just fine (and better). That
would be nice if you could try that and provide feedback.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>