[jbosstools-dev] Where in the world are the JBoss Tools developers?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 11:42:00 EST 2014

Hey everyone, hope you had a good holiday / new year!

It's been a while since I took at look at the JBoss Tools / Developer
Studio team world map, but found it again recently and it looks like
we're missing a few people who'd joined the team.

If you're not on the map, and would like to be, feel free to add
yourself here:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&vps=1&jsv=310c&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=207414222803974522202.00049abcea09d1313e2f7

(If you can't add yourself, let me or Max know and we'll sort it out.)

Cheers,