[jbosstools-dev] IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED: use parent 4.2.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 08:06:20 EST 2014

On 01/16/2014 09:48 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As we have a big refactoring ongoing for parent pom, it is VERY
> IMPORTANT that your component do reference the ongoing version of
> parent pom, which is *4.2.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT*. Please update your
> components immediatly to avoid troubles and waste of time next week.
You can also directly merge the change in pull requests attached to
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-16309
They may cause you build to fail until we've merged parent pom (cf
Nick's mail), but at least, it will be already done for Monday. So
that's what I encourage you to do: merge those PRs.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>