[jbosstools-dev] Upcoming change in Target Platform 4.40.0.Alpha2-SNAPSHOT: Luna M4

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Thu Jan 16 15:26:56 EST 2014

>>> I assume that tech preview from redhat.com comes from your own
>>> settings.xml ?
>>
>> Yep and that was wrong. Now without it, forge build works.
>
> That is actually bad if including that repo fails the build.
>
> Can you show the settings.xml that was giving your build failures ?

I just had settings.xml below, looks like maven looked only into repo
from active porfile.

<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.1.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.1.0
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.1.0.xsd">
<profiles>
     <profile>
       <id>redhat-techpreview-all-repository</id>
       <repositories>
         <repository>
           <id>redhat-techpreview-all-repository</id>
           <name>Red Hat Tech Preview repository (all)</name>
<url>http://maven.repository.redhat.com/techpreview/all/</url>
           <layout>default</layout>
           <releases>
             <enabled>true</enabled>
             <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
           </releases>
           <snapshots>
             <enabled>false</enabled>
             <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
           </snapshots>
         </repository>
       </repositories>
       <pluginRepositories>
         <pluginRepository>
           <id>redhat-techpreview-all-repository</id>
           <name>Red Hat Tech Preview repository (all)</name>
<url>http://maven.repository.redhat.com/techpreview/all/</url>
           <layout>default</layout>
           <releases>
             <enabled>true</enabled>
             <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
           </releases>
           <snapshots>
             <enabled>false</enabled>
             <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
           </snapshots>
         </pluginRepository>
       </pluginRepositories>
     </profile>
   </profiles>
   <activeProfiles>
<activeProfile>redhat-techpreview-all-repository</activeProfile>
   </activeProfiles>
</settings>

Denis