[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: any jira that haven't seen updates for 720 days (~2years)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:03:23 EST 2014

FYI: I've gone ahead and resolved these issues as "out-of-date". Last
week there was 296 now there is 281 so some have been updated (thanks
for those who did!)

I added comment on the jira stating if anyone thinks they need to be
reopened let us know by opening a new or reopen (if they have the
permission) - but for now this is 281 issues less to look at for now ;)

I was doing some stats to see what areas was most effected - if you are
curious those are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtaoS0grMLjSdHlaZEpVWi1ON1FOQXZaNTZtRDktd2c&usp=sharing

/max