[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Code Freeze & Branch for JBT 4.2.0.Beta3 / JBDS 8.0.0.Beta3

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 18:04:38 EDT 2014

Apologies, there was an error in the original version of these task
JIRAs. In the JIRAs, I have placed corrected instructions from step 5
onward.

When done, you should be using parent pom version 4.2.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT,
not 4.2.0.Beta3-SNAPSHOT in your master branch:

The following 8 projects are affected:

  Aerogear          : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17754
  BrowserSim        : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17764
  Forge             : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17763
  Freemarker        : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17769
  Hibernate         : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17759
  JST               : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17755
  OpenShift         : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17761
  VPE               : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17756

This does NOT impact this weekend's Beta3 spin. It only affects the
master branch (toward CR1).

Sorry for the confusion and thanks to those who saw my correction on
this list and correctly updated their master branch root pom to use
parent pom 4.2.0.CR1-SNAPSHOT, as required.

Cheers,

Nick