[jbosstools-dev] Nice AngularJS story

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 04:20:32 EDT 2014

I saw the video too and was not really seeing anything missing. Yes, the cross resource filtering servlet but that's trivial to fix via forge or eclipse.

What the demo showed that we don't have - is the demo :)

And yes angular js provides more so that demo could be great to record.  Any volunteers?

/max (sent from my phone)