[jbosstools-dev] An excursion into integration testing plugins with Arquillian

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 05:24:00 EDT 2014

> Well I am no expert in tycho so I may be wrong or not-up-to-date but no tycho cannot help.
>
> Tycho looks only looks for dependencies in pom files, which are osgi bundles. Normal maven jar
> libraries are ignored hence for those libraries to be available on the classpath to both
> eclipse's P2 and Tycho, they much be listed in the manifest file. I do this by specifying them
> as dependencies in the pom file and using copy-dependencies to get them into the lib directory
> of the plugin.
>

>> Yes, we do this in other places too and tycho m2e integration makes it happen without needing
>> the ant step.
>
>> /max

Well eliminating the need for the ant build scripts would certainly simplify things. Can you point
me to an example project as the tycho-m2e documentation on the net is a little scant.

Cheers

PGR

- --
Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister