[jbosstools-dev] Esprima

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:34:30 EDT 2014

Hi,

I don't know very good esprima, but is esprima can be compared to tern
(which is javascript inference engine) or just be compared to acorn?
If esprima is like acorn, can we use esprima inside tern? Is it interesting
(for performance for example)?

> In fact Acorn, the parser used by Tern, is compatible with Esprima.
It means that we could use esprima lint https://github.com/eslint/eslint ?

Regard's Angelo