[jbosstools-dev] THyM in JBoss Tools, when?

Gorkem Ercan gorkem.ercan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:19:05 EDT 2014

We need to take care of a few things before we move on.
1. We have removed the extension point from THyM that puts hybrid mobile
tools and Tern.java cordova modules together. So we need a new plugin that
will provide this sort of extensions on JBT repo.
2. We need a p2.inf file so that Thym can update the JBT hybrid tools (see
JBIDE-17840)
3. CordovaSim is the only customer for Thym that I am aware of. We need to
be ready to quickly make the changes to namespaces, version numbers etc so
that we do not break.

Once I have 1 and 2 in place, we can proceed. I guess that will be early
next week.

A question though, Does TP restrict to a particular version of a feature?
Will it receive the updates of SNAPSHOT Thym builds?
--
Gorkem