[jbosstools-dev] My super cool Eclipse extensions

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 06:44:52 EDT 2014

On 11 Jul 2014, at 12:12, Mickael Istria wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to share with you a few Eclipse extensions I've developed and
> I've been happily using for some time already. Maybe you'll like them.
> They could be integrated in JBoss Tools if you think they make sense.

these features were all part of this years release "if we can find
time"-bucket so yes for sure its interesting.

> I let you try and give feedback:
> https://github.com/mickaelistria/jbosstools-eclipse

Can you do a quick video of them or at least explain how to install
these (or do I need to build them first?) and how to invoke these
features?

asking since I tried but they didn't "just work"