[jbosstools-dev] My super cool Eclipse extensions

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 08:03:37 EDT 2014

On 07/11/2014 11:12 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to share with you a few Eclipse extensions I've developed and I've been happily using for
> some time already. Maybe you'll like them.
> They could be integrated in JBoss Tools if you think they make sense.
>
> I let you try and give feedback: https://github.com/mickaelistria/jbosstools-eclipse
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Mickael Istria
> Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>
> My blog <http://mickaelistria.wordpress.com> - My Tweets <http://twitter.com/mickaelistria>

You showed me yours, now I'll show you mine ;-)

https://github.com/phantomjinx/eclipse-plugin <https://github.com/phantomjinx/eclipse-plugins>s

Makes life just a little easier.

PGR

--

Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister