[jbosstools-dev] Nice AngularJS story

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Fri Jul 11 10:18:34 EDT 2014

Hi Max, I replied it yesterday:

 It's on the latest snapshot in JBT using Forge 2.7.1-SNAPSHOT

Since JBT Beta3 is frozen, we cannot add Forge 2.7.1.Final (not yet released). You run it as any other Forge command: Ctrl (or Cmd) +4 and choose "REST: New Cross Origin Resource Sharing Filter" and it should present the wizard to set it up.

Hope that answers your question :)

George