[jbosstools-dev] Is there a shared parent pom for JBoss Tools IS projects?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 06:14:20 EDT 2014

On 18 Jul 2014, at 12:07, Lars Heinemann wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I am updating our the Fuse Tooling pom file and I was wondering if the
> Integration Stack projects somehow share a common parent pom.

I do not think there is. I always wanted one but with the integration
platform plugins following individual separate release cycles
and the funkyness of tycho/p2 its tricky to have a true parent pom.

Or rather - it requires some work to get it.

We could definitely look at extracting the generic eclipse/tycho
building instructions from jboss tools parent pom
so that is reusable - but keep the references to specific version and
repositories out of it. Like a super-parent.

But for now I do not believe integration-stack has one.