[jbosstools-dev] Stacks github repo renamed, packages renamed

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Jul 24 10:04:02 EDT 2014

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17965

The stacks urls for stacks.yaml etc have changed.  The old URLs still
work for now, but I suppose this isn't guaranteed forever.

We currently use stacks-client 1.0.0.

We currently pull the stacks.yaml url from inside our client. Our client
includes the old URL. If we want to continue pulling from the client,
then we need a new client.

If we update to a new client, we need to deal with changed package
names. This will most likely affect stacks, server, and central (I think?)

So... 2 options here:
   1) I stop pulling stacks.yaml url from the client jar and just
hard-code our default url
   2) I update to stacks client 1.1.0.CR1, and we deal with changed
package names throughout the product.

Advice needed.