[jbosstools-dev] Release JBoss Tools Tycho plugins 0.21.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 18:31:00 EDT 2014

Note that snapshots have a bad habit of being periodically purged from
Nexus, and Tycho 0.21 is better than 0.19 or 0.20, so... at your
earliest convenience it's recommended that you move up to using both
Tycho 0.21.0 and our tycho-plugins 0.21.0 too.

These will be set as the defaults in the parent pom, but if you're
overriding that, or not using that, YMMV.