[jbosstools-dev] I didn't get any reply from you for a long time, so I send you this e-mail, can you still get my e-mail?

Ted Hoo services at purchase1.promotionalgifts.cc
Sat Jun 7 12:08:01 EDT 2014

Hi,
I didn't get any reply from you for a long time, so I send you this e-mail, can you still get my e-mail?
We are a factory from China. We are looking for the distributors or importers for our diving masks, diving snorkels, swimming products and ski goggles, if you are still interested, tell me so I can send the price list to you. In the past we mainly exported to America, West Europe, Japan and South Korea.
Ted Hoo