[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.2.0.Beta2c bits available for QE testing

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 09:23:38 EDT 2014

On 13. 6. 2014, at 13:33, Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse at redhat.com> wrote:

>> To test the upcoming version of Central, add this to your eclipse.ini
>> file after the -vmargs line:
>>
>> -Djboss.discovery.directory.url=http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/discovery/development/4.2.0.Beta2c/jbosstools-directory.xml
>>
>> -Djboss.discovery.site.url=http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/discovery/development/4.2.0.Beta2c/
>>
>> -Djboss.discovery.earlyaccess.site.url=http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/discovery/development/4.2.0.Beta2c/
>
> why is this necessary ?
>
> Don't we just use the "super" properties Fred added so it will be picked
> up remotely ?

I will paste the same question and Nick’s answer when respin-a arrived:

Radim Hopp wrote:
I suppose this isn'tnecessary since we have
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/configuration/ide-config.properties, <http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/configuration/ide-config.properties>
right?

Nick Boldt wrote:
Probably true, but I like to make sure you guys know how to override in case it's necessary (or you want to build locally and test a PR).

-Martin