[jbosstools-dev] New JBoss Central "Early Access"

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 09:42:31 EDT 2014

Since Mickael's at EclipseCon this week, I can write something up. We
need N&N for the three new features in Central / Early Access anyway:

1.    New functionality/categorization:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2745,
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-16375

2.    New/moved content: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17318,