[jbosstools-dev] tern working out of the box - beta2 requirement not working

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 11:43:54 EDT 2014

One other major issue is AngularJS support won't work OOTB on windows
64bits : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17633

If we really want to fix it for respin-whatever, we'll need to (at least) :
- (partially?) rebuild tern.java 0.2.0 with my patch backported from
https://github.com/angelozerr/tern.java/pull/73
- update org.jboss.tools.jst.jsdt/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF to update version
constraints
- rebuild new Target Platform(s)
- rebuild JBDS installer

The alternative is to release Beta2 as is and document how to install
and configure a native NodeJS runtime on Windows.

Fred