[jbosstools-dev] Update to JBoss Central Early Access - new JBT bits

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Sun Jun 22 12:24:32 EDT 2014

As part of releasing JBoss Tools 4.2.0.Beta2 last week, the JBoss
Central Early Access target platform must now also be re-released, as it
contains old versions of JBoss Tools features which no longer exist
(pre-Beta2 bits in staging).

Thankfully, we did not release the 4.40.0.Beta3-SNAPSHOT target platform
to Nexus (it's still in SNAPSHOT), or we'd now be rolling up to
4.40.0.Beta4 for the Beta release, and setting 4.40.0.Beta5 as the
master branch target platform version.

For the curious, this JIRA shows the PR, build, and diff of changes:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-17648?focusedCommentId=12978390&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12978390