[jbosstools-dev] Moving Aerogear Cordova tools to Eclipse thym

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 13:29:59 EDT 2014

The approach stated below sounds reasonable.

Bear in mind, however, that there are a number of country-specific
holidays this week (July 1, July 3, July 4) and that some people are on
PTO this/next week too, so if you need help w/ build setup, you should
book time w/ people in advance.

Cheers,

Nick
(AFK tomorrow for Canada Day)