[jbosstools-dev] SCHEDULE REMINDER :: JBT 4.2.0.Beta3 / JBDS 8.0.0.Beta3 code freeze is this Wednesday, July 3

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 16:18:31 EDT 2014

Because of holidays this week (July 1, 3, and 4), we're doing code
freeze on a Wed instead of the usual Thursday, in order to give people
more time to prepare.

This of course means we'll be spinning up the 4.2.luna stable branch
jobs on the weekend, as usual, so if you need to slip the creation of
your Beta3x branch a little, that's OK as long as it's done on Thursday
July 4.