[jbosstools-dev] AngularJS Eclipse

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 05:01:08 EST 2014

>>> Hope you will understand what I mean. But Im I am honored by your
>>> proposal.
>>> Thank's
>>>

>> Yes, I completely understand.
>>
>> We are still looking and playing with it but if we continue to find
>> it
>> really
>> good (we do right now ;) we'll look into somehow fork it and do our
>> own version/release of tern.java and possibly angular.js.
>>
>> Hope you understand that too.
>>

> I understand that, but I think we should working together.

Yes, thats what I would like too and note, even if we fork I hope we
don't
have to deviate much. We want to contribute as much as possible on a
shared project.

> I tell you that
> because as I said you, I have a lot of ideas to improve tern.java
> features.
> But we will speak about this topic when and if you wish to integrate
> tern.java to JBoss Tools.

Thats kinda now.

Denis and Victor looking at it and seeing what we can do
for our upcoming beta1 and beta2.

Maybe easier to chat on IM ? you can reach us on #jbosstools on irc or
via Skype (send you my details on twitter ;)

/max