[jbosstools-dev] Managing multiple versions of a spec in a plugin

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 03:59:43 EDT 2014

Alexey,

Thanks for the feedback on CDI. What about the CDI Facet in the project settings ? Do you programmatically switch the value (1.0 vs 1.1) if jars changed in the classpath ?
I think m2e-wtp has some connectors for that, but some user may also just set a Target Server (AS6, AS7 or Wildfly, etc.).

I guess I'll also have different validation rules that will be activated depending on the version of the spec the user selected.

Best regards,
/Xavier