[jbosstools-dev] AngularJS Eclipse

Angelo zerr angelo.zerr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:55:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

@Denis : Don't hesitate to tell me if you need to change some files to help
you to integrate it to JBoss Modules (coudl you explain what is a JBoss
Modules please).

I would like to say you that I'm working on the improve performance topic
with tern.js and I' developping a "Tern Builder" which will parse JS files
with Tern.
Unfortunately "Tern Buider" can be added only when Tern Nature is added. So
when I will commit my work, pay attention with that (you will have to
remove the tern nature at hand in your .project).

Regards Angelo