[jbosstools-dev] Managing multiple versions of a spec in a plugin

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 04:17:22 EDT 2014

Alexey,

Thank for the answer.

Just curious: in the end, do you really use the CDI Facet/Facet Version somewhere or not ?

In my case, the JAX-RS builder can be invoked because the project has the JAX-RS Nature, which can be installed via "Project>Configure>Add JAX-RS Nature" or when adding the JAX-RS Facet (which in turn will add the JAX-RS Nature). Until now, I did not need to check the version, but I even wonder if it makes sense to do so. It seems like I should just look for specific JAX-RS 1.1 and 2.0 classes in the project classpath to determine which implementation of the validator should be called.

Thanks.

Best regards,
/Xavier