[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED :: Please test building your JBT 4.2.0.Beta1 component with Tycho 0.20.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 09:33:20 EDT 2014

Tycho 0.20 is now released, so to test it you need to simply build like
this - no additional configuration should be needed:

mvn clean install -DtychoVersion=0.20.0

Details on what's new:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.20

Unless someone finds a reason to NOT move up, I'll push 0.20.0 into the
parent pom & root pom for the target platform builds so everyone can use
it by default next week as part of the code freeze for Beta1.

If you have tested named **/Abstract*Test.class or
**/Abstract*TestCase.class please see the release notes above for how
your test execution will change after moving to 0.20.

Cheers,

Nick