[jbosstools-dev] ACTION REQUIRED: Please review Target Platform 4.40.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT (before JBT 4.2.0.Beta1 / JBDS 8.0.0.Beta1 code freeze on Thurs Apr 20)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 11:18:12 EDT 2014

Some additional changes to the Beta1-SNAPSHOT target platform:

* add Apache Batik 1.6.0 (BIRT requires it)

* add org.eclipse.ecf.core.feature (no longer bundled in another feature
so must be explicitly included)

* org.eclipse.birt.chart.integration.wtp.feature.group added back in
(was removed via JBIDE-16368)

Details:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-target-platforms/commits/4.40.x

If you haven't already built your component against the latest TP,
please do so ASAP. I'll be sending out the usual Task JIRAs tonight to
get you ready for tomorrow's code freeze & Beta1x branch (April 20).

Cheers,

Nick