[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.2.0.Beta1 bits available for QE testing

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Mon Mar 24 10:01:41 EDT 2014

On 24 Mar 2014, at 12:34, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> On 24 Mar 2014, at 4:10, Nick Boldt wrote:
>
>> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/staging/JBossTools-4.2.0.Beta1.core/
>
> Using this + Luna M6 and I get an error:
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-16850
>
> This should also have failed on the p2 install test and install
> grinder...

So Mickael pointed out to me the problem is our default setup points to
the alpha2 TP...

Thus this part seems not true:

JBoss Tools Target Platforms (This is loaded automatically into Eclipse
when installing JBoss Tools. Provided here simply for reference):
*
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/targetplatforms/jbosstoolstarget/4.40.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT
(JBoss Tools - upcoming milestone)

lets continue on jira.