[jbosstools-dev] New server profiles vs. Runtime Detection

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 13:56:24 EDT 2014

On 26 Mar 2014, at 17:37, Len DiMaggio wrote:

> Why not provide both options?

which two options are you referring to ?

I think the idea about locking the servers deployment mode
is too strict in context runtime detection.

We need some way to change these - either allow same flexibility as
before or have a "Recreate this server using same basic info but in
Profile X" instead.

/max