[jbosstools-dev] How to make hibernatetool eclipse plugin to work with 3.6.9.Final?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue May 6 04:55:28 EDT 2014

Hi Jack,

jbosstools-dev is for development of jbosstools not usage questions.

Please open a forum thread on
https://community.jboss.org/en/tools/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~objecttype~objecttype[thread]
or a jira ( https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE ) where you provide
enough steps for us to reproduce.

Sounds like you have a custom class that triggers the bug - if you could
provide an example where things go bad that would make things much
faster to hunt down.

/max