[jbosstools-dev] Problem with JUnit test execution with maven

Xavier Coulon xcoulon at redhat.com
Fri May 16 12:56:40 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just got a NPE with tests running from Maven (they run fine from PDE, though):  'org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.model.ModelProviderManager.ModelProviderManager.getModelProvider(project)' returns 'null' in the WizardPages that I'm trying to test.

For the moment, I'll skip those tests on maven to avoid build failures on Jenkins, but if anyone has a clue what I should do to get them pass on maven/Jenkins (i.e., initialise the ModelProviderManager ?), please let me know ;-)

Thanks !
Best regards,
/Xavier