[jbosstools-dev] Fwd: JBDS Usage Stats

Michelle Murray mmurray at redhat.com
Wed May 28 03:52:47 EDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback Alexey. I'll make those changes.

About forge - I couldn't find a jira either but it's there in Window>Preferences>JBossTools>Usage Reporting, in Reported Values:

Component: forge

Component version: 1.3.0

Category: forge

Action: start

Label: Forge Runtime Version

Value: major.minor.micro.identifier

I'm using Build id: Beta2-v20140525-2146-B104

Can anyone point to the jira for this?

Thanks,
Michelle